Saturday, April 26, 2008

LatE.. -.-"


OranGe.. To desCribE e mOOd i aM todAy.. ToDay lAte fOr wOrk.. Haha.. SuppOse 2 woOrk @ 2pm.. I waKe uP @ 2pm.. Haha.. CaN diE.. SomeMoRe hAveN iRon my uNifOrm.. StrAight aWay cAll StoRe.. Haha.. LatE 45Mins.. I tkE ovEr ShiFt, lyk ShiT.. 2 No sHow, 1 mc, 2 exCuseD. All test my PatiEnt.. CanNot taHaN.. But, still hav tO rUn.. lyk shiT.. @ nitE waNna chAngE oil.. But fOund oUt tat no ShoRteniNg, No pail.. How 2 cHangE? CaN diE.. So go ST lOl.. Go till Lucky PlaZa anD PARK.. Haiz.. ComE bAck dO my ThiNgs den "phew".. Can diE.. Haha.. Tke PhotO oF LiaNa, mAlA, KalAi N Riris.. Wa.. VeRi tiRed liao.. WaNNa gO slp le.. Zzzz...........................................................................

1 comment:

Chesterfield Cigarettes said...

It is really outstanding, your blog! I did not even want to leave the web page because everything is arranged so perfectly well and the content is so interesting that it attracts everyone’s attention. Thank you very much for such a great pleasure and interest! I’ve already made your blog a part of my favorite links and will visit it many more times.