Friday, April 25, 2008

sO EmO.. -.-''


Blue.. is to describe the mood of my day.. Today so emO. After delivery coms, reali emo le..
This is e tin i need to do & follow.. Why cant he understsnd mi? Haiz..
Always use kor to say mi..
Haiz.. Another tin.. I find tat 'she' reali not e gal tat my kor is finding.. Haiz.. Why lyk tat leix.. I tot i supposeto c my kor happy when he tot he found the rite 1.. But everytin is not so beautiful as wat i tin.. So wat e guy is e admirer? Care so much abt him 4 wat fcuk? I reali don lyk tat gut lol.. is 'he reali lyk him? Den my kor ll b so heartbroken le.. My kor is reali a good guy.. No jokes.. I hope he ll gve up on her and find a beter 1.. But can he do it? I doubt.. Now i tin i reali lyk a stoopid lol.. Dunno y? Haiz.. Reali tired le ba.
EMOING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: