Monday, July 7, 2008

dots...

Jux finish work now at home.. Hmmm.. Stupid polling cant poll in until now den finish my things.. So unlucky.. Haha.. Irene talk to mi regardind my work.. She said tat nex month i goin to tke over arah, hold payroll.. When i knew it.. I got no reaction.. Neither did i feel happy nor sad.. She oso ask mi y i wan to resign.. I ask how she nod.. I onli told shikin, kat and rosnah.. I tin is rosnah say de lol.. haha.. Now yvonne oso nod le.. Diao.. I ask irene tat izzit bcuz i wan to resign so she give mi a task? She say no.. Hmmm.. Ok lol.. I oso don wan the ans.. but i oso told her tat not onli mi wan to resign.. Kat, alex,shikin oso wan.. But y find mi? haha.. ???
Arah ll tke over inventory, fang yu ll b coach on schedule by rosnah, rosnah ll tke over training, maricel ll tke over ops/uniform/stationaries..I wan to learn inventory actually.. Haha.. Lyk fun lol.. -.-'' Haha..Wa.. I tin nex month i ll b very busy wor.. Can die.. Hope i can do it!!! Yeah..

No comments: