Thursday, July 17, 2008

So Sad..

Haiz.. Bro still not goin to sch.. Haiz.. How leix.. I wan to become siao liao.. I reali wan to give up le.. Last few days together wit sj we bring them go eat durians.. Promise mi tat he ll go sch.. I so happy wor.. But.. Hu nods?? Cheat mi again and again.. I reali very tired le.. I wish to don bother him anymore.. He once told mi tat he wan change sch, but his mum say cannot. If change le, all sch fees la, books fees uniforms fees ll hav to paid by ourselves.. Nobody ll help le.. Haiz.. Reali can die.. She allowed mi to let them go my hse and stay. I oso spoke to owner liao.. She said 1 ppl $200.. Plus mine total ll b $750!!! Wa.. Half of my pay.. Haiz.. Tis one hav to save money liao..=(
Now i nod tat Freddy oso wan to join Havi.. Aiyo.. Good mehx? Tiring de leix.. Haiz.. Tin Razmy and Khairil ll go try nex week ba.. Good luck to them.. =)

1 comment:

♥ Victor Khoo ♥ said...

hahaha... U put a tagboard la.. can ?