Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FiNally Off dAys!!!

Yeah Yeah.. FinAlly I fiNish my wOrk!! Haha.. Off 3 days.. =) TodAy sAw kakak wit NiNa, they cAme to use inteRnEt. Hmmm.. @ 1st i nv sAw nina, den i give kakak a hug. i dunno nina ll jealous anot? Diao.. But, i tink e hug is not lyk last time liao.. Not much feelings.. Haiz.. Mab she's not my last time kakak le ba? Haha..
Today, b4 i work, i ask my bro sis come eat again.. They no $ to buy food.. Haiz.. Again.. I go buy tape den claim frm fy, wa.. My $30 over dollars all spend to my bro sis.. Give them pocket $ la.. buy food and drinks la.. Wa.. Can die..If i reali strike lottery tat ll b good.. Den got extra money for them and myself.. Now i tink i hav to eat grass liao.. lol.. Hav to reali smoke less to tahan till my pay come out.. Haiz.. Sian..

No comments: