Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SiaN..

Get to nod from arah tat ytd she went to azlindah's chalet. Haiz.. I don even nod anything.. So sad she ask arah go but not mi. reali not my kakak anymore le.. Tis proves tat. Mayb kok chin goin so she nv ask mi to go. Haiz.. I don mind they goin ma.. Y she nv ask mi to go? So disappointed..
Jux now meeting.. Heard hav to sit down wit boss abt our PDS. I get a satisfactory results.. Said i jux new in the position, and get emotional easily.. Haha.. Reali oh.. Tis oso she nod.. Ha.. Nvm lol.. Hmmm, stil thinking if i should work hard anot???
Diao..
Today during meeting we had tried the new promotion products, onion rings, spicy nuggets ang GT mcflurry.. Although i nv eat onion but no choice hav to try. Eh.. Reali is the whole onion inside.. Taste.. Ok la.. Can eat.. Haha.. The spicy nuggets reali... SPICY. But i lyk.. Heehee.. but the GT mcflurry, sucks... Can die..
Haha..
Now for the sad things, my brother actually lie to mi tat he got go to sch.. Actually.. Nv.. I called them today, sis say tat since i meet them he already nv go to sch le.. How am i suppose to do? If i said i wanna open a chalet for him, he promise to go to sch, but, he nv.. Y??? I need to talk to him,but he don wan to listen to mi.. Haiz.. Emo..

No comments: