Monday, May 26, 2008

Wat the hell!!!




Fuck.. I had failed my basic theory test.. Jux got home.. Haiz.. Emo.. The qns too tricky liao.. So disappointed in myself.. Hav book another test date on july.. Tis time i onli wait for 1 month.. not 3 months,, Haha.. @ least i tin i ll b able to pass nex test. If nv pass my name is not chai peng!! Change to 'chi peng'!! I believe onli 1 failure doesn't mean anything.. Life still go on rite? Can't ask mi to go die ma.. Haha.. Haiz.. But still.. Emo..
From ytd till now.. I reali very tired.. Haiz.. But wat i'm happy most.. Is nadia and razmy bring mi go in malaysia.. Thx to them i get to see so many interesting things.. Haha. Oso tke alot of pics there.. Although shikin can't go in as she took wrong passport, But still.. Nex time hope she can go wit us.. razmy and nadia oso treat mi and tie xiong eat.. We eat roti prata, roti john.. haha.. Nice si.. Thank you so much!!

No comments: