Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm ReaLi So SaD..

Sad cant desribe my feeling rite now.. He told mi tat i change. To a different person he use to nod.. i change? Reali? In wat ways? i dunno.. He called mi jux now n we chat.He said tat i don reali love him, in a way of he call mi 'lao po' den i call him 'lao gong'. He oso said tat i jux makin use of him.. Every start of e month i ll always go out wit frens to sing, or acc my bro sis go out. Onli @ e mid month or end of e month i ll come find him. Cuz i don hav e money to survive. I not tis kind of person.. I wont lyk tat de.. But did he understand mi? He ask mi, who is impt? Frens or him? I reply, is my frens. As we r not stable yet. He ask, wat is e meaning of stable? If we r not stable, izzit all e time my frens r impt dan him? Last time when we wan to hav breakfast or dinner or supper no matter how busy i am, i ll go eat wit him. He now say tat askin mi out lyk tkin appointment.. He dunno tat since i kena mara by boss and rosnah, i reali tin tat i'm not belong to mac.. But he don understand. I was more busier dan before.. Not i don wan to acc him, is i reali hav no time.. Every day knock off i jux feel lyk slping, i was too tired.. Who ll understand? Who ll understand how i feel? Nobody.. Even he oso don understand.. i reali tired of my life le.. Can i end it????
Emo gal..

No comments: