Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hmmm.. TireD..


Yeah yeah.. Finally finish my work.. Tiring sia.. Today ok ok.. Nth much to say, onli abit dissapointed nv saw Irene and her daugther. Haha.. Nvm.. Nex time lol.. Now mi and Sj ok liao.. Still loving as b4.. Haha.. Today he come to my store wor.. I oso dunno.. Until i c him i'm shock.. Haha.. 2 more days.. Den i off.. Haha.. Happy.. =) Sometimes, i still thinking wanna ask my bro sis come live wit mi anot.. see them everyday spend their days lyk tat, loitering ard.. Haiz.. Nv study.. Reali worried abt their results, especially di di de.. Haiz.. Worried.. If i goin to bring them over, i ll promise even i suffering i ll let them suffer.. Stil ll let them eat good wear good slp tight.. @ most i go tke another job lol.. Their mother oso dan care abt them.. Onli mi.. If 1yr ago, they nv met mi @ csp i oso dunno how they look lyk now.. Now.. mayb their mother don care abt them, i nod i stil ll.. Today ask them come Amrt find mi, they look skinny le.. Everytime hungry onli eat maggi mee.. nth.. Their mother onli nod how to let them eat maggi mee.. Dunno how to cook for them mehx? Now no job oso dunno wat she does everyday? Den my bro sis how? If i reali earn much, i hope i can rent a bigger hse, so mi togeter wit my bro sis can live togeter, my bro ll go sch instead.. Haiz.. I tin still hav a long way to go ba.. Haiz..

No comments: