Monday, May 19, 2008

Scary sia..

Hmmm.. Today is a scary day for mi..
There's 3 customeRs oRder food, I walk fRom lObby to cOuNter, dEn i jux silghtly so call 'pump' to 1 of thEm, Den e othEr freN told tiS custOmer(who talk to mi ltr on) tAt i 'pump' heR. Tis CustOmeR cOme and tolD mi the whole situAtioN. WheN i knEw it, i apologize to hEr immediatEly.. DeN, ard 11pm plus, i gO foR my bReak, Saw the guy hu saiD sOrry to mi, explaiN to mi tAt his Fren is abit Drunk, So hOpe i doN mind. I reAli dOn mind, But, feel lyk a 'gangster fight' is goin to occurr soon.. haha.. I go backdoor smoke, He sat down n chat wit mi.. I feel werid. But stil, i chat wit him. knowinG tAt thesE 3 customeRs are so werid. the gal hu i 'pump' to stil lOOk nt so Frenly, but others okay. Hmmm.. Wat a dAy i haD.. HopE i wOnt met suCh thinGs aGain!!!
Phew... -.-''

No comments: