Friday, May 2, 2008

Kena Mara.. -.-''

Jux came back from work.. Haiz.. So sian. Kena Mara by boss.. Cuz of the Mcgriddles i forgot to thawand oso hotcakes. somemore oso the sundae and shake mix not in place. Kena Mara.. Boss onli give mi 1 sentence, u arrange urself and do e pre-shift. Haiz.. Emo liao.. Arrange lol.. Wat can i say? Ytd reali no mood to work.. Haiz.. Emoing myself, den sj wanna come find mi, but i say i wanna to b alone. But he keep askin mi to come out c him.. I reali wan to b alone.. I nod is my fault not 2 pick up his call or reply msg, my fault.I oso don wan tis to b happen de.. I don wan lol.. Sometimes, 1 ppl reali don understand the others.. lyk, actually i doin sth which made mi 4get to do the other thing, but in the end, cant get e chance to explain,den kenna scold. I oso not purposely hang his phone de.. Tis oso hard to explain, den say i find him irratating.. Haiz.. Wat can i do to let ppl nod wat i doin is rite? I'm inocent!

No comments: